Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Be Positive – good way of thinking

There is positive in everything we see. I have heard a quotation which drives me to think positive; here it is "There's never a WRONG time to do the RIGHT thing".

When we fail in any exam of our life, we think why it happens only to me, why GOD is not with me, why I am so unlucky. We blame ourselves, circumstances and the destiny for every failure step. And we turned our thinking into totally negative and make the same environment around us and let people down.

In my math's class when I was in school, I have learnt one important point i.e. negative (-) and negative (-) turns to positive (+). That time I thought this is just a math's rule. But as years passes I realized this is not the part of math's class but it is one of the most important lessons of life.

Everyone takes his or her life so negatively. We dissect and analyze the dark side so much that we forget the beauty of the other side. Not only do we do not look beyond the obvious but also dampen the hopes of all those who try to be different. We label others as "over-optimistic" and cover our negativity in the guise of "reality-practical thinking".

We take our weaknesses as our second nature. Instead of working on them, we excuse them as our basic attributes and believe that those can never change. We take our failures as an unlucky fate and cry, sulk and make ourselves miserable. We think we are the unluckiest person in the world and all bad things apparently to us. Have we ever tried to use our strengths to overcome our weaknesses?

Have we ever rationalized a particular situation in such a way that we allow us to observe the good side of things?

All the positives in our life, however minute they may be, they have the infinite power to convert the entire negativity into a desirable force.

Always remember, situations may be bad, but we have something in us that can turn things our way. That is the power of extracting the hidden positivity in any thing. Nothing in this world is 100% good or 100% bad.

1 comment:

  1. Use only positive words while thinking and while talking. Use words such as, 'I can', 'I am able', 'it is possible', 'it can be done', etc.for more info about positivity you can go through the below site
    Positivity

    ReplyDelete

Dot Net Questions